Sunday, 13 December 2009

Tinseltown time...

It's that time of the year when our thoughts turn to tinsel and such, and also that time of the week for me to plunder my music collection and chill - and in a clever trick tonight I can tie both together.

Scotland has produced some refreshingly original bands over the last 30 years, often completely out of the blue, and these guys fit that bill perfectly.  If you missed them first time around the good news is they are still playing, erm - does that mean this is still the first time? Oh never minds, you know what I mean...

I hope you enjoy this, for me a song that reliably evokes memories of misty Glasgow city evenings on the run up to Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. "a song that reliably evokes memories of misty (London) city evenings on the run up to Christmas." Pogues & Kirsty do that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.....pushes the right buttons that one..cheers for the feelgood factor x

    ReplyDelete