Thursday, 5 August 2010

Where did she go?

I return from my now customary annual break from blogging renewed, reinvigorated, radicalised and resolute - and in part determined to use as many words beginning in the letter R as is womanly possible, or so it would appear.

Where have I been?

What have I been doing?

With whom and why?

Who cares?

Now that would be telling, that is I mean I will be telling: Such tales I have collected, things I have witnessed - adventure, philosophy, derring-do, psychopaths and mountainpaths, drunken nights in bothies and damp nights under sodden canvas - or to be precise whatever very flammable (as I discovered) artificial canvas substitute modern tents are taped together with.

16 comments:

  1. Hey, you're back! I though you had gone for good, but I kept you in my reader list just in case. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray!!

    I've missed you, I have.

    Good to have you back!

    CR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you! Don't nip off again without warning will you? People kept asking me if you were ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was getting impatient! Hope you enjoyed the downtime, looking fwd to tales of daring do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back, I've been to those places on your signpost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good tae see you back na aw that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back, Polaris. I'll fix my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait, what?

    Sorry, I mean Trident. Force of habit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. have some blogs and would like to propose you a partnership to link,
    I have done a wide dissemination with my blogs so increasing my visits
    my partners will also be receiving more hits on their blogs as well,
    and is a great way of being disseminating our work, which I would do all
    of my partnership with her, but if not please tell me what you want with
    what we will do likewise, a big hug, congratulations on your blog and I'm waiting
    to accept the partnership

    Science
    Recipes
    Car News
    Jokes
    News Tecnology
    Curiosity
    Net Technology
    Academics
    Estate
    Games

    ReplyDelete
  10. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article
    register website

    ReplyDelete